MUDr. Miroslav Krejča, Ph.D.
Dr Krejča's main motto is, “I always take the scalpel into my hands with a sense of humbleness, aware of the responsibility towards the patient”. He is a specialist in the field of aesthetic surgery, in its full range, as well as in hand surgery, specialising in Dupuytren's disease. He also specialises in reconstructive surgery, including micro-surgery.
- 1987 Board-certified, General Surgery
- 1992 Board-certified, Plastic Surgery
- 1993 Duly registered for Plastic Surgery with the Medical Board of South Australia
- 1995 Duly registered for Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council, UK
- 1996 Licensed in Plastic Surgery by the Czech Medical Chamber
- 2002 Licensed in Plastic Surgery (Head of Department Grade) by the Czech Medical Chamber
- 2005 Licensed in Plastic Surgery (Head/Consultant Grade) by the General Medical Council, UK
- After Dr. Krejča graduated from the Faculty of General Medicine at Charles University, Prague, he was active at clinical departments in the Czech Republic dedicated to surgery, including plastic surgery.
- In 1993-1996, he completed an internship at Flinders Medical Centre – a university hospital in Australia.
- He was also active at St. Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery, one of the most prestigious hospitals in the United Kingdom.
- From 1996, he worked as a plastic surgeon at the Military University Hospital in Prague.
- In 2005-2006, another internship followed in the United Kingdom and in Ireland.
- From 1997, Dr. Krejča worked as a department head and scientific guarantor at private clinics of aesthetic medicine in the Czech Republic.
- Since 2003, Doctor Krejča’s activities have included teaching at the 1st Medical Faculty of Charles University; since 2014, he has also been active at the Laser Esthetic Clinic.
- MUDr. Miroslav Krejča: approximately 600-800 operations per year (since 1993) with the lowest possible percentage of complications (based on audit results).
- 1993-1994 Internship in Australia (Flinders Medical Centre - a university hospital, 2 years of full-time assignment)
- 1995 Internship in the UK (St. Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery - a prestigious hospital with post-doctoral education, 1 year of full-time assignment)
- 2005-2006 Internship in the UK and Ireland for The Harley Medical Group - aesthetic surgery (Highgate Hospital in London, Clane Private Hospital in Ireland)
- Aesthetic surgery, full range of surgical services and their existing modifications used in the EU
- Hand surgery (except congenital developmental defects), reconstructive surgery (including microsurgery)
- Teaching activity ince 2003: Research Fellow, Plastic Surgery, 1st MF CUNI
Schedule a non-binding consultation
Contact us and schedule a non-binding consultation. You will see that our promises are not mere words. And that care, professionalism and an individual approach are a matter of course at our clinic.